Thursday, September 11, 2008

Third post in a day.

Somehow, I just feel that there are many problems with me nowadays. And that results in more problems beside me so on and so forth. It seems that its like the nitrogen/carbon cycle, ever-reapting. How I wish that these problems within me would be solved, and that there would be no problem at all. But it is impossible to please every single soul on Earth at the same time by using one action. So the only thing we can do is to change our mindsets. Today, encountered a bad occurence. Regretful and remorse are the only words that can describe me. But even so, what would that do? I mean, wad happened has happened, and nothing could be changed. You cant beat a person up and say sorry afterwards can you? Seriously, I find that my life... is different. Now. I dunno wad else to say, but sorry. But no amount of sorries could ever replace to pain and agony in your heart, as well as in mine. Wads done is done.
Screw it.

No comments:

Music Player