Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hmm.

After jumping here and there,
I realised that many people has problems.
Well, everyone has problems.
Its just how serious.
Well, I think its kinda serious.
Shant say.
Lemmi list an example.

Take 3622 as a example.
It used to be exciting, not too bad.
But after April, it really got boring.
I mean, come on,
Wont you be bored of doing the same things over and over again?
It is seriously boring.
Some may think its stressful,
But I think its just plain old boredom.
Maybe its because I don't have much to do.
I guess you could say that.
Im sure many of us face that kind of problems too.
Its just in different ways.
And to top it,
There's so many other problems.
Such as Relationships, friendships, studies.
I could list you more but Im sure you get the point.
Well, I've said my piece.
I may be a hypocrite, saying things that are not in your shoes.
But then again, you are not in mine.

This is copied from ZY:
Bye cruel world!!

Nah just joking.

No comments:

Music Player