skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Smile (:
For the world wont smile for you
Monday, January 19, 2009
I am dumb.
I had been using the
TEACHERS
message board instead of
STUDENTS
.
Please take note. There are two. Thanks.
I am Slow and negligent.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Player
Links
203'08-Blog
303'09-Blog
AnnFeng
Bryant
Chelsea
ChinYue
ChongYu
Christle
Claudia
Daryl
Esther
Francine
Gary
GeokMin
HuiWen
Ivan Low
Ivy
JiaHui
JiaJia
JikMei
Junkai
JynnLyi
KaiLing
KaiWai
KimFong
LingFang
LiTing
LiYun
Micole
MingEn
MingFeng
Peter
Priscilla
Rebecca
Salim
Shauna
Sherine
ShiHui
Terence
The Foursome
TinFung
Vincent
Wahyuni
WingLun
XianTing
XiuYun
XMS-Band
YingTing
Yufeng
YuTing
ZhiYang
Chat Box
View shoutbox
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Blog Archive
►
2010
(58)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(129)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
▼
January
(14)
Happy Belated Birthday Peter.Cause I didn't use co...
Thanks Rebecca for the Ice Kachang yesterday.Haha....
We're gonna rock your socks!!Ok that was random.To...
Happy 91st post!!So random.Anywae, sorry la Vanisa...
Today was an averagely day with ups and downs.Morn...
I am dumb. I had been using the TEACHERS message b...
Ok. Recap for the last few days. Two, in fact.Sund...
Maths is Easy!!!Okok people dont come finding me j...
Okok. I know its late and Im supposed to do homewo...
Sigh. Sigh. I shouldn't have blown my top.I didn't...
Hello.Long time never blog, cause never use com.An...
Hmmm..Just decided to blog.This year is gonna be c...
Was not in a particularly good mood today.For thos...
Happy new year!Well...I havent finished my homewor...
►
2008
(79)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(15)
About Me
Ryan.
Haha.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment