Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy 100th post!!

Just nice, This post fall On Valentine's Day.
Therefore...

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!

Whether you're single, married, engaged, attached, or anything else!

Lol..
That was random.

Anyway, received many many gifts, Thanks everyone xD.
And Umm those that never received from me sorry la, err tell me then maybe I buy lol.
And those that I give never give back BETTER GIVE!!!
Lol, Joking.

As you see, this is a 100th post, so we gotta make it memorable by extending it.
And oh, Happy Birthday to anyone that I didn't wish!

Life group later on!
Weeee~~

And random fact:
Total defence day tomorrow!!

Lets see, what can we add.
Band was ok...
Need consistancy.

Oh!
And I realised I have many many new nicknames now >.<
Im not gonna tell you, but after I had one.
It kinda branched out to like maybe 3-5 more. >.<
Lol.

At least they're not too bad.
Just that their extinct.
Can guess now?
Cannot too bad.

Rawr.

Heh.
This post is super duper colourful.
Happy 100th post to me!

No comments:

Music Player