Monday, April 6, 2009

:l

Went around reading other posts.
Dont encourage you to read on, might get lil depressing.
Especially for band members.
Dont come and scream and complain in my face about what I say,
its just what I feel.

I feel, that we should have gotten Gold only.
I feel, that the standards were much lower this year.
I feel, that we seriously should have gotten gold only.
I feel that way because of other ccas.
I feel that we have raised the bar and caused tremendous pressure on other groups.
I feel, not happy.
For we gotten GWH by working last minute.
I feel sad for stressing other aesthetic groups out.
I feel, depressed reading other blogs.
I feel that we should not worry too juhc.
I feel, that we should look for more important things.
Rather than results.
I feel we should leave an impression on others.
Good ones.

Just my thoughts.
To other ccas : Dont stress, I know you might think Im sarcastic saying this,
because I got GWH, but I hope that you guys will not be disappointed.
Haiz, I might be labelled as a hypocrite, but I'll write this down.
Given a chance, Id rather get gold.
Its better that way.

:l

No comments:

Music Player