skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Smile (:
For the world wont smile for you
Thursday, March 11, 2010
I are not get enough sleep.
Resulting on poor grammar and prepositions.
I is sleeping late every nights.
Not good.
Must sleep more.
Rest.
.eyB
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Player
Links
203'08-Blog
303'09-Blog
AnnFeng
Bryant
Chelsea
ChinYue
ChongYu
Christle
Claudia
Daryl
Esther
Francine
Gary
GeokMin
HuiWen
Ivan Low
Ivy
JiaHui
JiaJia
JikMei
Junkai
JynnLyi
KaiLing
KaiWai
KimFong
LingFang
LiTing
LiYun
Micole
MingEn
MingFeng
Peter
Priscilla
Rebecca
Salim
Shauna
Sherine
ShiHui
Terence
The Foursome
TinFung
Vincent
Wahyuni
WingLun
XianTing
XiuYun
XMS-Band
YingTing
Yufeng
YuTing
ZhiYang
Chat Box
View shoutbox
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(58)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(21)
▼
March
(21)
Wee.My calf is aching.Together with my knees, and ...
Hmm I just learnt that all I posted about french w...
Matin = morning (me-ta)Nuit = night (nn-wee)Bonne ...
I like languages.I dunno, im not good with them.Bu...
Today.Is Sports day!Cuda won!Haha.Didnt really exp...
I guess.Today I see new light.In Physics.Somehow.A...
Haiz.Today was quite disappointing bah.That bar, s...
Today I woke up feeling.The most tired and fatigue...
I think that today was good, and fruitful.Thanks t...
Some random female girl from Nan ChiauAdded me on ...
Bad bad.Body is tired lol.Must rest soon.Haha.Anyw...
Yesterday was good!Well cos I went out.Mini-class ...
I are not get enough sleep.Resulting on poor gramm...
Need to do all my homework.March holidays please d...
Wahaha.Tired.Physically this time hehe.Need sleep ...
人是善变的。这种现象是无法避免的。但人的变化,时好时坏。我无法相信这个人的变化,是件好事。但塞翁失马...
There's just soooooooooo many things to write abou...
Brrrrrrrrrrrr.I dunno.I feel that im deviating fro...
Recognition, regardless how small or little,Makes ...
It is, still the little parts of life that makes i...
Haiz.March wasnt a good start I guess.First day, a...
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(129)
►
December
(24)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(14)
►
2008
(79)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(15)
About Me
Ryan.
Haha.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment