Saturday, November 8, 2008

Haha. So long no update.
I actually wanted to do long post about things I thinked about yesterday.
Buts its about 24 hours ago and I think I forget a lot of details le.
Well, still Im gonna post.

Yesterday night I was doing some thinking.
Think about seriously a lot of things la.
Then because think of this links to that.
Here are some things I can remember.
I was thinking about how people felt about God.
Then I was thinking wad non-believers would say and alot of things.
Aiya, I forgot the details la.

>.<

Oh well, today's a good day.
Zhiyang looks like a blackie now.
No offence, but he's real tanned.
SERIOUSLY.

Today was good, band was ok bah.
Church was good. Talked about many things over dinner such as
Street Evangelism. Quite cool, Might wanna try sometime.
Anyone interested?? Join me.
Then we go into groups.
Never tried before?
Dont worry, my first time too.
Hehe.

Alright.

No comments:

Music Player