Friday, November 28, 2008

Ima gonna only put the more important parts about Hongkong one here.

Relax, no pictures... YET.

I think only Disneyland more important leh.
Zy, hehehehe.
Remember Space mountain....
And the long long ride...

Ok lets go into details.

Performed at "Its A Small World"
Totally screwed, needless to say.
Because the band was soft cos not used to that kind of environment.
Yup, thats about it for performance.
Then after performance, madness.
Alot of people decided to chiong into the ride.
Aiya, the can take alot picture de la.
AS USUAL, Zy and Lalala were sitting together.
Front seat : O .
Make me feel super extra la.
Lucky got one more person to my left.
Hahahahahahaha. This part no comments.

After that go you know the spinning teacups?
Ya that one.
Woo, Zy and Lalala got saboed.
Yup, its me.
Left those two to a teacup alone.
Attracted Attention.
Shall not go further lest he comes after me.
And so the ride began.
Spin.
Spin.
Spin.
Tired.
In the end, only our cup left spinning.
Cos Im the only one thats madly spinning when everyone else stopped.
Lol.

Then later go ride the dunno wad aeroplane la.
Hehe. Those two got the back seat together. AGAIN.
And Im the pilot!!!
Thus, I created many jerks.
Lol.

Then I think Lalala bought cotton candy.
Lalala...... did something.
I shall not tell you.
Ok wait, I tell you.
Don't tell anyone arh.
Lalala give some cotton candy to Zy.
Ok thank you.

SPACE MOUNTAIN TIME!!!!!!!
Rode on it for like 5 times in total.
Then you know, at the end got the photo thingy.
They help you take photo then see whether you wanna buy.
And they were sitting together.
AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN
Oh ya then after that dunno got the Stitch thingy.
Lol. I can describe, ownself go watch.
Hi Ignul!!
Lol.

Then watch fireworks.
After like 3 min camera video when out of battery.
Then I finally realised, Fireworks are best seen in person.
I think thats about it la, anything else remind me.

No comments:

Music Player