skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Smile (:
For the world wont smile for you
Friday, December 4, 2009
I just want to say that...
Star jumps makes your thighs and calf aches.
Like really!
You do 30 properly and tell me how you feel.
Then try 100.
See if you can stand straight.
And walk.
And run.
Hahaha.
Dont belittle star jumps. Heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Player
Links
203'08-Blog
303'09-Blog
AnnFeng
Bryant
Chelsea
ChinYue
ChongYu
Christle
Claudia
Daryl
Esther
Francine
Gary
GeokMin
HuiWen
Ivan Low
Ivy
JiaHui
JiaJia
JikMei
Junkai
JynnLyi
KaiLing
KaiWai
KimFong
LingFang
LiTing
LiYun
Micole
MingEn
MingFeng
Peter
Priscilla
Rebecca
Salim
Shauna
Sherine
ShiHui
Terence
The Foursome
TinFung
Vincent
Wahyuni
WingLun
XianTing
XiuYun
XMS-Band
YingTing
Yufeng
YuTing
ZhiYang
Chat Box
View shoutbox
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix
Blog Archive
►
2010
(58)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(129)
▼
December
(24)
My appetite is back!(:
Im back!From church camp.Haha.Seriously, it was go...
Merry Christmas!The day of the Lord's son Jesus wa...
Christmas in a while.Haha.I think im done.Anyway, ...
Section outing yesterday.Quite fun hahaha.As usual...
I finally updated my links!Those that wanna be lin...
TodayWas tiring lol.Played soccer.Very long never ...
First thing first.I never post yesterday!!!Cos I d...
Hello.Losing my big fat appetite lately lol.Cant f...
200th post (:Haha after so long lol.My muscles are...
Hello.Went for badminton today.Went with Chongyu, ...
Haha.I guessed I have learnt to appreciate things ...
Not to forget:Happy Birthday Afiqah!
Ryan has learnt that/to:Take a step back and look ...
Im fine I think.Haha.Still staying strong.Haha.
I saw on tv, what I thought was, really true.There...
You seriously.Need to think.About others.More.Beca...
Haha.Went to pack my stuff just now.Lol.I saw my y...
Haha.Back from chalet.Ok this is a joke before the...
Can anyone like tell me got what homework lol.Cos ...
I just want to say that...Star jumps makes your th...
The dangers of thinking too highly.Of yourself, yo...
有点疲惫了。有点累了。明天会更好吧。忍一时,风平浪静,退一步,海阔天空。
Uninteresting post.Haha I give disclaimer liao.Tod...
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(14)
►
2008
(79)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(15)
About Me
Ryan.
Haha.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment