Friday, August 1, 2008

Hah.... Today was fun I say.... Though Lessons were usual and nothing much interesting, it gets much better after school. Here's a list of wad I've done today.

1. Got only one hour detention for late. (Hah! Some that were caught by other teachers got more.)

2. Played For Junior Band. (Junior never come again, so did Kok Hwee -.-)

3. Made Some People Happy. (I Hope)

4. Drank Total Of Three Bubble Tea, Thanks Kenny Although I'm Sooo Full. (Two were coffee-based, thats why I'm still awake)

5. Had Fun At Joey's Neighbourhood. Happy Birthday lol.

6. Felt Really Full. Ate / Drank too much. (BURP LOL)

7. Took Like Four Photos Today. (Remarkable As I Havent Taken For Ages)

8. Ate Cake. (Tee Hee..... Read On xD)

9. Had CakeFight. (Mwhahaha. I hardly got anything on me.)

10. Took a cake, split into half, and smash on Kenny's cheeks. (Remarkable eh?)

Oh and for the people that weren't happy today, cheer up. its about one minute to tomorrow. Smile And Cheer Up. If Any Juniors See This, Please Practice!!! For ShiHui -.- , If Any Senior sees this, go and study!!!! Thats All.

No comments:

Music Player