Oh, This Is a Post For Both Days.
Tuesday:
Went to pon chinese class with Kenny and Yt to do Lit in canteen. (No, not that yt, the flirty tomboyish one, Lol) Hahaha, no one knew why we were there and there were so many teachers. But when they see we doing homework, they close one eye. Lol. Haha, but after school, wulaoshi came to find us to talk. At first, he didn't know I was not there la, lol. Of course, in the end, he knew haha cos we told him and he only give us warning. Yay, lol. Thought will get like form A but never. (See, our teacher good sia.) Yeah, Thats about it.
Today/Wednesday:
Lessons were as usual... Then had Lit supplementary after school.. Then after that some people came and sang a song. (which is think was dumb >.<) They were so loud, and repeated so many times, I guess the whole corridor could hear it. Lol, jk, aint that loud yet. Then the song for me so I just one ear in one ear out la, lol. Then, went to take Vanisa's bag and run around. Teamed with Kenny, Lol. Run for dunno how long then finally give back, lol. Rawr then went for band for a while then go home. Nothing else.
Yeah, thats all, I cant post for tomorrow right? (At the moment)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment