Monday, August 4, 2008

Yesterday(Sunday, 3 August) I went for section outing. So did some others but I don't really know who.. Lol.. Here are the details..

Firstly, Jaslynn said we (Jolyn, Annfeng And Me) were all going to Marina Bay to eat some seafood thingy... And planned to go bowling after that. Well planned right?? Yeah, not for long. They said there was supposed to be a van that would take us there after Marina Bay MRT station. Guess not. We stayed there for 30 min and van still havent come, so walked... Real long I tell you... Tsk, about 4 long bus-stops... >.<

Thats Not The Worst Yet.

After we reached there, the place was very deserted.. Welll, then Annfeng asked a person on a bike where was the seafood steamboat buffet... He said that the whole placed had closed down. Like .... Super sian, walked for nothing.. In the end, took a bus back to Outram Park.. Zzz... Then later, went to Plaza Singapura to eat at KFC... Lol.. Well at least the going gets better after that.

We went to Jaslynn's house to play cards?? Lol.. Yupp.. we played Tai-Tee. Lol. Then Jolyn and Annfeng played "Pig". Lol. Real Thrilling and fun. Although had to give them (Jolyn and Jaslynn. me and Annfeng give one each) bubble tea, it was fun. After that, we played "Bridge" and Annfeng was PATHETIC I say. LOL. No offence but yeah, it was funny. Thats about it.

No comments:

Music Player