Over-senstivity/ Paranoid. Gah..
Why do people be so paranoid over things :l . Just live a simple life happily :l. Why do people complicate things? To make it seem that you are smarter than others but actually in fact, its just saying the "thing" in anyone way. Take it that you on the computer. Others say that you dun off the com. Whats the diff?? Lol.
Anyway, this was a random post, lol. Idk, but just wrote this out from nothing. Haha, not meaning that this happened to me or anything, the thought of writing just came and so I placed it here. Hehe.
A simple life is always easy and carefree. Because you do not expect to get much, nor expect to do much.
Im sorry, but I have to do this. I know it hurts, but its all for the better. Im sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment