Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rawr...

Hmm. Today been not too bad. And I realised that for the past 2-3 days, 62 been coming directly after i dropped from 147/74. Woot, glory be to God xDD. Hahaha, I like it because I really do not have to wait so long. Hehe, got pumped by BL for playing "soccer". Hahaha, Zhenjie and Kenny sway, me and Zhiyang still think ok-ok. Because we started it xDD. Then they just join then kana. Haha. Tsk, earned 50 pumpings and a free ticket to run 3 rounds around school if happens again. Haha.

Funny. Hehe, only few excitements of the day. But it was fun. Haha, and I bet zhiyang will be laughing his head off when he reads this post. Heh.

For two people to meet, it's already very hard since the world's so big, much less be friends. So cherish the people around you and be tactful.

No comments:

Music Player